Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top 20 of 2010

This was an amazing project. It forced Joel and me to think about my photos. Why do we like certain shots? Is there any kind of progression or movement toward one style or another? The criteria for favorites was 100% subjective — sometimes it's the color, the particular moment, the story behind the shot, or the people in the photograph we just love, etc. Here they are (this was hard!), in no particular order. Let me know what you think! Which do you like best?

haiti-67-120-246-32-671-32-1-63-114-84-52-64-99-152-45-68-87-113-163pola3

p.s. - If i took photos of you, I still loved it. Joel made me choose 20!

3 comments:

  1. well, i'm probably a bit biased by the one of amos in his crib is my favorite. although, the one of liz and jd holding evie in between them is a close 2nd!!

    you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, the one of Amos in the crib is my fav too :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them...Everytime I came to one I was like, "Oh! That's my favorite!" haha...

    But I like the couple in the river & the happy baby in the crib!

    ReplyDelete